Find Your Answer Here
Please bring the following items with you when you pick up your car rental:
1. Your printed rental voucher.
2. A valid driver’s license which has been valid for the required period of time. (The length of the required period of time may vary according to the rental supplier. If the rental supplier does not state a specific period of time which the license must have been valid for, then the default required period of time is one year.) If your driver’s license is in a different language to the language of the country of use, a translated copy of your license that meets local requirements must be provided.
3. The credit card provided by the main driver must have sufficient payment credit. At pick-up, a pre authorization fee will be taken as deposit.
4. A valid photo ID (your passport or other internationally accepted ID).
Free cancellation 24 hours before pickup, $100 will be charged within 24 hours before pickup time as penalty, late pickup or early return will not refund the remaining rental fee; Cancellation or cancellation after pickup time will be charged the full rental fee(no refund of prepayment).
According to international practice, when renting a car overseas, you usually reserve a certain type of car, you cannot book a specific type of car.
Emergency handling of breakdowns and accidents during transportation
1, during the use of the car, if there is a scratch or collision, but it does not involve a third party, please call the car rental company emergency phone to inform the vehicle condition and ask whether the deduction fee, whether the need to change the car/alarm. If you need to rescue or change the car, please wait patiently for the car shop staff to come
2. In case of any accident involving a third party, no matter whether you are responsible for it or not, please call the police immediately, contact the car dealer to inform the accident information and keep the contact information of the third party involved (Contact number, license plate number, name, etc.), at the same time, please try your best to take photos of the accident scene, wait for the police to deal with or rescue the car, and obtain the accident identification report signed by the police and the details of the third party. When returning the car, please present the accident report issued by the police and fill in the accident report form or damage report from the rental company.
3. Keep copies of all rental documents if the car company’s insurance claims are involved. If you fail to follow this procedure correctly, your car insurance may lapse, which will compromise your right to compensation.
4. If theft occurs while using the car, please call the police as soon as possible and contact the emergency phone number of the car dealership to inform you of the theft.
Generally, it is due to the traffic violation fines generated during the rental period or the toll and bridge toll generated during the car. If you have not received the ticket notification email for a long time, you can directly contact us for ticket information. We will respond as soon as possible.